A charmingly resolute catalyst
My name is Berit Susan Sievers. I am an organizational consultant and coach. I live in the countryside about half an hour to by train from Munich, and look after a three-legged farm cat. Why am I offering up this information? Well, it might give you an idea of who I am. I’ve been described by clients as “refreshingly different” and “not superficial like other consultants.” They may be on to something.
Since 2001 I have been coaching people in organizations, individually as part of a team or in larger organizational units. I work with employees and managers, across all hierarchical levels, and am familiar with a wide range of sectors. With nearly eight years experience in human resources and organizational development in an international software company, I know the significance of the global matrix structure in daily work routines. And as a fully qualified lawyer, I am trained to analyze situations clearly and to provide my clients a sound structure throughout the coaching process.
I have great respect for the knowledge of my clients since they are the real experts for resolving their concerns. I act more like a catalyst that – with charm and resoluteness, sometimes uncomfortably, but always sincerely – helps to enhance the expertise that is already there and dares to push all the right buttons.
Qualifications – Certified in
- Holistic Organizational Development, Werkstatt
- Systemic Organizational Consulting, Management Zentrum Witten,
Prof. Rudolf Wimmer, Margit Oswald, Fritz B. Simon, Klaus Doppler, et al.
- Human Resources and Organizational Development, WBB/PDI Germany
- Systemic Consulting (Coaching), Hernstein Institute for Management and Leadership
- Moderation / Dynamic Facilitation, Jim Rough
- HOGAN Assessments, Meta-Consulting
- Golden Profiler of Personality (GPOP), Hogrefe